1. Make certain that the sound is entirely clear, with minimal static or disturbance. These are the key factors that will help you keep your baby safe. It’s very important that your baby’s actions can be heard clearly.
2. Choose a model that’s compact and comfortable to transport. It will be very useful when you have to move around the house.
4. Some products have flashing lights that are activated when noise is perceived. It’s good for those situations when you may have difficulty hearing as a result of loud sounds from the TV or vacuum cleaner.
5. Make sure the equipment you choose has a feature that indicates when the device’s battery is running low. If the battery on your receiver is dead and you don’t know it, you’re placing your child at risk.
6. One more important factor is to select the right range and bandwidth for your needs. If your home is large in size, then a wider range will be needed. A smaller home or apartment won’t require as broad a range, especially if there is a lot of interference from mobile phones and other equipment that may disrupt the signals.
7. Are you considering a wireless
8. The most up-to-date technology features a blend of noise and visual monitoring. This is useful, but the fact is you can’t keep your eyes glued to a video screen at all times. You might as well just remain with the baby. Just bear in mind that great sound quality should not be given up for fancy features.