For parents, there’s nothing more essential than the bond with their child. And just like all parents want for their baby, the revolutionary Philips Avent DECT provides child safety and comfort. The digitally improved baby monitors present you a completely secure ways of communicating with your child, so you could hear each laugh, yawn, or giggle. In this article, we will break down key points on how to choose the best digital baby monitor for you.
Factors to ponder in buying a baby monitor:
• The top of the line baby monitors available in the market today runs on a 1.9 GHz frequency which have zero interference from any other household devices that use more common frequencies.
• Buy a child monitor that allows you to regulate the microphone’s sensitivity. With this, you’ll still be able to know if there is sound coming from your nursery room even if the sound is off because a child monitor unit like this is equipped with lights to signify the sound level.
• Choose a unit that will let you hear your baby from up to a thousand feet away. Usually, monitors like these provide a belt clip so you can stroll around your house without carrying it in your hands. There is also an intercom button that lets you talk to your baby even when you are far away.
• Pick a monitor that offers a range of easy to hear alerts. The parent’s unit will warn you each time the battery is going low on power. It’ll also let you know when you are out of range and it is incapable to supply audio.
• In selecting the best digital baby monitor for your baby, consider that the parent’s unit must be powered by a rechargeable battery that can last for an entire day without needing to be recharged. This type of unit also has a visual gauge to let you know when it is time to recharge.
All the above mentioned features that one should consider in a child monitor is found in the Philips Avent DECT monitor. With Philips Avent DECT, it assures zero interference and static, the clearest sound so that you can hear your child all the time, with a longer range than conventional monitors, and provide overall comfort to facilitate your baby float smoothly to sleep in no time.