Thinking of buying your soon to be born cute little baby a crib? He’s going to need one alright. But because you are a parent, you always wanted to get the best for him. And that’s especially true when it comes to the baby’s furniture. A crib is the very thing he’s going to use for quite a while. And it is necessary to get the best baby crib possible.
That’s when the convertible baby crib will come in place. It could be the answer to every parent’s woes when it comes to buying cribs. Convertible baby cribs are the perfect cribs for their ever growing baby. Although it could be priced a little higher than an ordinary crib, there are a few reason why you should still go for it. Here why:
1. It has a long lifespan. Convertible baby cribs can be used as toddler beds. That means babies can still use it until three to four years old. So that’s 4 years of service to you on the minimum. Some can even be converted to full size adult beds. That means your baby can use it until he’s 12 years old or older. Maybe even you can use it.
2. It is convenient to use. Most convertible baby cribs has a one hand lift and drop side system that makes it possible for you to lie the baby down easily. Its mattress can also be put up or placed down, depending on the baby’s needs.
3. It is multi-functional. A lot of convertible baby cribs comes with a drawer underneath to stack in the baby supplies. Being so, you might not even have the need to buy any other furniture for your little angel.
4. It’s economical. A convertible baby crib usually uses the same mattress as it transform into a twin bed or a toddler’s bed to an adult bed. Because of that, you are not scheduled to buy any other bed any time in the near future. Or you are not to buy any bed ever.
5. It is durable. Because the beds are made to last until the baby’s toddler’s years to adulthood, you are somehow sure that it strong and steadfast. Some convertible cribs are made of steel bars. You can also get those. It is as easy to disassemble and reassemble.
6. It has added features. These cribs are not simply cribs that follows your baby to adulthood. These cribs are usually equipped with special features the baby can use. One convertible baby crib has plastic railings that also serves as baby’s teething rails. Some include a safety strap and a waterproof pad.
7. It is safe. Convertible baby cribs meet the safety standards set by the law. It is necessary to comply to these rules. Also, a lot of convertible baby cribs even exceed these set standards. And that’s what’s caring for the baby is all about.
A baby’s good night sleep is important to his growth. And an infant sleeps a lot during the day too. All the more is the need for a comfortable, safe, and economical crib. A convertible baby crib is the simple answer to all your baby’s sleeping needs.
Although it is true that there are a lot of cribs in the market that are considerably priced lower and as easy to use, it cannot be compared to a convertible baby crib. It’s because convertible baby cribs are made to last a lifetime.
If you want value for your money, choose to buy convertible baby cribs. Not only that you’ll get what you paid for, you’ll also cherish all the memories that came with that good old convertible baby crib, even after your baby goes to college!